How bad will recovery be after a BBL and TT? Can I lay on my tummy after just having a TT since I won't be able to sit or lay?

How much does a tummy tuck and bbl usually run together ?

There are ways to create a postoperative sleeping position without compromising the results of either. The BBL result is really a function of how aggressively the surgeon will liposuction and transfer. Most patients get an immense benefit with maximal liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back to obtain the smallest waist possible and then maximal fat transfer to the buttocks and hips.

How bad will recovery be after a BBL and TT? Can I lay on my tummy after just having a TT since I won't be able to sit or lay

Great question. Some Surgeons will perform both procedures at the same time. I prefer to stage them to allow for greater viability of the fat transfer.  The recovery is different for both procedures.  Tummy tuck patients are sitting and walking during the day, while  a BBL patient is trying  to avoid sitting, esp in the first several days.   Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals. Look at his credentials. Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery. Best Wishes