Is my slope coming in or no? (photos)

Hi doctors i recently had a rhinoplasty on 8-31-16 as part of my facial femenization... i asked the doctor for the classic femenine ski jump nose and to emphasize the slope. Its been about 3 weeks now and i cant really tell if there is a slope coming in or not. I kno im still swollen and it can take some time. Can i get any opinions or a different view. I tend to judge myself quite harshly so i cant rely on my self.. ive attaches before and after photos

It looks like you have quite a bit of slope as this point. Your nose is likely still swollen as it has only been a few weeks post-op.