My left side of my mouth feels numb? (Photo)

Hi doctors i recently had a jaw reduction as well as a buccal fat extraction. Inside my mouth my right side seems to feel very good swelling is going down quickly and im loving the results. On my left side i feel like its numb and that there may be food in my stitches. My doctor said there was no food but my lip and inner cheek feel really swollen and really numb. I kno there a permantant numbness risk to jaw surgery. I jus had my procedure on 8-32-16 should i be worried. Could this be an infection

My left side of my mouth feels numb? = follow up with your surgeon #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval #buccalfatexcision

Patients with questions and concern about their jaw reduction and buccal fat removal surgery  should contact the plastic surgeon that performed the procedure to address these concerns and determine if there is need any need of management