Will insurance cover Breast Removal/Implant surgery?

I've have 5 non cancerous tumors removed from my breasts. 3 different surgeries. And now there's a 6th that needs to be removed. My breasts are covered in scars and sometimes when lifting I can feel the scars stretch like they are going to rip open. One actually did a year after I had one of the surgeries. Is it possible to just get mine removed and implants put in so I don't have to keep getting surgery once a year??

Is a prophylactic mastectomy and reconstruction covered by insurance.

You are indeed asking for a prophylactic mastectomy and immediate reconstruction. With your kind of history there is a high likelihood that insurance would cover both the mastectomy and reconstruction. In your case I would recommend a direct to implant reconstruction so that you would not need an exchange of expander to implant. Depending on the shape of your breast the nipples could be spared and the redults could be quite attractive. 

Mastectomy and reconstruction

Yes, typically after a course like yours, you have a relative indication for a mastectomy, and would be able to get that covered.  You'd of course need to see a breast oncologic surgeon to evaluate you and to perform the mastectomy.  The implant reconstruction can be performed at that time.  Also of note, you could get a "subcutaneous mastectomy", which preserves more of your breast fat, so the flaps aren't quite as thin as usual.  

Mastectomy

You would have to talk to your surgeon and your insurance company to determine if this could be performed for you.