Tummy tuck and BBL? Recovery? Scarring? (Photos)

So I posted before but it ended up being a mommy makeover. No really want I want. I want to have a flat sexy belly when I stand sit and bend over not the nasty stomach I have now. Maybe if possible the stuff by my shoulder blades/ armpit. But want to see where I could take fat from my abdomen or back maybe parts of both for a BBL. I know I'll need a consultation but need opinions or options.

Tummy tuck and BBL? Recovery? Scarring?

Hello, Dear.

Thank you for share your pictures, based on your photos you will be a great patient for abdominoplasty, also a liposuction on your flats,your back, to put on your butt.
First that all, you need to have a great level of hemoglobine and a healty life, also be aware to choose a Certified Plastic Surgeon. 

Best regard.!! 

Tummy tuck and BBL? Recovery? Scarring?

Based on the pictures, a No-Drain Tummy Tuck combined with liposuction is likely to give a nice result. The BBL depends on how much fat can be removed. An in person consultation is best. See link below for examples. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Bbl and abdominoplasty

Hello, thank you for your questions and your photos. Yes I do believe based upon your pictures he would be a good candidate for abdominoplasty. you may also consider a Brazilian lift at that time. I would recommend a qualified board certified plastic surgeon in your area of expertise procedures. You should seek out and in person consultation to examine  your options regarding these procedures. Best of luck

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck and BBL

Thank you for your question. Based on your information and photos you seem to be a good candidate for Tummy tuck and BBL. I highly recommend a thorough consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area who performs these procedures on regular basis.. Best of luck!Dr. Dhaval M. PatelHoffman Estates, South Barrington, Oak Brook 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon