Recommendation on ideal treatment: most concerned with my entire mid section. 5'3.5" tall, 165lbs. (photos)

I am looking for reccomendation on the ideal treatment. I am most concerned wit my entire mid section. I am 5' and 3.5" tall, weight 165 LBS. 34 years ol and never had kids. I am looking for practices near Plainfield, IL area.

Liposuction

Thanks for your question and photos.  It looks like you would be a good candidate for liposuction of your abdomen, flanks and back.  I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person exam and to learn more specifics about your options.

Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Ideal treatment for midsection

I have reviewed your pictures and I think you woudl be a candidate for vaser liposuction of the abdomen hips flanks and lower back to help sculpt your midsection. However to get a better idea of the possibilities I would suggest coming in for a consult. Sometimes the pictures are deceiving and a different treatment might be a better option. Many patients are happy with fat transfer to the buttocks at the same time as liposuction or vaser liposuction, but this is a personal decision and we can discuss this in more detail after a full exam. 

Ideal treatment for midsection

Liposuction

You may be a good candidate for  liposuction.  You would have to be examined in person. Best of luck...

Liposuction

Shaping the abdomen and waist with VASER HI DEF 4D Liposculpture, ThermiRF, fat grafting

For best results, I recommend a hi definition procedure like VASER liposuction. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermRF and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, contour and definition. This combination will give you the most toned result. Don't let distance dissuade you, I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hi definition physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Recommendation for mid section

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you are a very good candidate for liposuction. It will reduce the fat and looks like you have good quality skin. You should get a good result. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Recommendation for mid section

Lipoescultureplus BBL

Hi, thanks for sharing your concern and photos with us!

First I want to congratulate you for making this important decision. Deciding to get an aesthetic procedure to change your body and get a new life style is a big step!

Looking at your photos I might say that you´ll be a great candidate to get an entire abdomen, back and waist liposuction with BBL, this is because you have located fat that can be done with lipo.

Before all this, of course, you need to get a complete medical evaluation and laboratory exams to check everything is fine. For us your safety, always, is going to be first.

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Lipoescultureplus BBL

Have a great day!

Dr. JPG

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Liposuction

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Recommendation on ideal treatment: most concerned with my entire mid section. 5'3.5" tall, 165lbs.

Based on your pictures only, liposuction may be a great option for you. See link below for examples. We have an office in Oakbrook. 

Liposuction for mid section

thank you for your question in your photos. You should get a good result with liposuction.

It's best to have a thorough in person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss all of your treatment options. Best of luck!

Dr. Dhaval M.Patel

Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Chicago-Water Tower Place, Oakbrook, Hoffman Estates, Orland Park

Liposuction for mid section

Dr. Dhaval M.Patel

Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  You do appear to be a good candidate for laser assisted liposuction  of the abdomen and flanks.  It is very important to find and experienced board certified plastic surgeon who offers laser liposuction.   For more information please read below: