About how much would A cup implants on a male cost?

I'm 20, about 5'8, and looking to get A cup implants. I have the cash for it but I would like to know how much I'm spending before I walk in there to get it and I can't find anything on this when googled. I just want to know where I can get this done around Anaheim CA and how much it's going to cost me. Thank you.

Breast augmentation

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have an exact estimate written up for you. Cost varies depending on location and the surgeon. I can tell you that the RealSelf average for a MTF breast augmentation is between $6,000-$7,000. Best of luck!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

MTF Breast Augmentation

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

A-cup implants and cost?

The cost of any plastic surgical procedure is quite variable. The different factors involved include your surgeon’s experience, surgical venue (outpatient versus outpatient surgical center versus hospital and type of implant). These are just a few of the variables involved. And keep in mind that the cheapest option is not always the best. Best to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck.