Doctor I just had my brows and eye liner tattooed. Can I use Latisse on top of them for hair growth?

Latisse and Permanent Makeup

Thank you for your question. You can use Latisse after the area that you had the permanent makeup is completely healed. 

Latisse after brow and eye liner tattoo

You can use latisse after the tattoo has healed.  We recommend applying once a day only.  Studies have shown that applying it more than once a day will not increase the growth rate of your lashes.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Latisse after eyeliner tattoo

You can definitely use Latisse after getting eyebrow and eyeliner tattoos. I recommend applying Latisse in the morning because it tends to cause less irritation.

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse and Eyelash/Eyebrow Growth

I suggest using Latisse on the eyelashes and eyebrow after the tattooing has healed. Results may take longer on the eyebrow, do at least twice daily. I suggest consulting with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Latisse after brow and eye liner tattoos

I would allow the brow and eye liner tattoos you had to heal first before applying Latisse.  This may take a couple of weeks but then it should be fine to use Latisse on those areas.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello and thank you for your question. You can use Latisse once your eyebrows and eyeliner tattoos are fully healed. Normally that would take about a month. Should any irritation occur, you should see your doctor on whether or not Latisse is right for you. I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD