Will I need a Tummy tuck? I have tight skin. After Lipo, will it revert back? (Photo)

Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck

Some skin tightening can occur after liposuction if done properly, but it may not give you the results you are hoping for.

Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Abdominoplasty candidate

You appear to be a candidate for an abdominoplasty but losing some weight prior to will be beneficial for your over all result.  

Abdominoplasty candidate

Will I need a Tummy tuck? I have tight skin. After Lipo, will it revert back?

Hard to say. You will have some loose skin after lipo but if you can tolerate it you may not need a tummy tuck.

Most of what you see on side view is fat inside the abdomen. Only weight loss, not tummy tuck, can correct this.

Read you are planning to go out of country to DR. BAD IDEA...... You need full Tt with lipo.........

Based on your pictures, both liposuction and tummy tuck are an option, depending on your expectations and your abdominal wall muscles. An in-person consultation would be best. 

See link below for examples. 

See link below for examples. 

Tummy tuck with lipo candidate. Some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

After having analyzed your question and photos, i realize that you have a very beautiful body, with some sagging skin, fat tissue and several stretch marks...So, we need to rescue that figure!
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck with liposuction

Hi, Ready2Reinvent.  Thanks for your question and photos.  Although in-person examination would be better, your abdominal contour will be better with liposuction of the waists/flanks and tummy tuck.  Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person.  Best regards.

Tummy tuck with liposuction

Lipo vs TT

Thank you your question.  The skin may not revert back much with liposuction alone.   Based on your side view, you either have loose muscle from pregnancy/weight loss or you have visceral/internal fat.    The loose muscle can only be corrected with a tummy tuck.   The visceral fat cannot be improved with lipo or a tummy tuck.   I do not think you will see much of a result with liposuction alone.   All the best.

Lipo vs TT

Lipo or I need TT

Thank you for your question. It will be difficult to tell from picture. After lipo wait about 6 months and see how much loose skin left and reevaluate for TT. After lipo if you loose some weight it will help.

Lipo or I need TT

Liposuction vs Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question. It is a very common one. Depending on your expectations post operatively, each has a role. An abdominoplasty will allow any extra skin to be removed and include liposuction of the flanks to combine the two. Plication of the rectus muscles is also performed to help. With this, you are undergoing a longer procedure and you will have a scar essentially from hip to hip. Liposuction alone can give great results when performed on the right patient. There is skin contraction after lipo but it is limited. It is hard to say how much contraction you would have. Also, as was mentioned previously, there is the internal fat that can only be dealt with by diet and weight loss. I recommend that you make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you completely and give you their best recommendations. Thank you.

Liposuction vs Tummy tuck