Could I get a Tummy Tuck for no more than 6000? (Photo)

Hi I'm trying to find a tummy tuck for a reasonable price with everything included. 6000 max... Any takers

Could I get a Tummy Tuck for no more than 6000?

Sure but with airfare, hotel, food , 1 week stay the final tab will be over $10,0000.............////

I would not select the surgeon based upon price.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Again, I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.

Inexpensive Tummytuck?

Shop around, you may be able to find a surgeon to do it for that cost.  However, be careful, check the surgeon's credentials carefully.  You may be enticed to travel abroad for the surgery at places offering steep plastic surgery discounts, but I do not recommend it because I have cared for many patients who traveled out of our country and suffered significant injuries or infections. Another option, seek out a hospital with a plastic surgery residency program as they may have a clinic offering discounted plastic surgery.

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Tummy Tuck

Definitely yes, you would get done the Tummy Tuck which will help to get rid of the saggy skin on your abdomen and also a nice and tight muscle repair to create a very small and tapered  waist to achieve a very curvaceous result.
Just no liposuction added. 
Be encouraged. 
Dr. Cardenas