Is the sleeve better for me?

I'm 324lbs and i am borderline t2 diabetic, i have back issues due to a fall injury so it's hard for me to do extensive workouts. I have other health issues as well. My question is will the sleeve help me or is the bypass a better option.

Borderline diabetes: Sleeve vs. Bypass

A sleeve would definitely work great! Remember the sleeve is also known for having an "anti-diabetic" effect, a bit less than the bypass thought, but you will avoid long term complications if you choose the sleeve over the bypass like marginal ulcers, malnutrition, vitamin deficiencies, osteoporosis, internal hernias, etc. and the sleeve definitely has the potential to help you lose the weight. I hope this helps. 

regards, 

Dr. Alvarez 

Mexico Bariatric Surgeon