Need referrals of experienced abdominal revision liposuction? (Photos)

Looking for good surgeon Pittsburgh PA. area Experienced with abdominal revision liposuction ,fat grafting and breaking up small scar tissue. Would love before after pictures or if you personally had a revision or message me. I'm so unhappy with my results from the first surgery. Everything I research is out of state may consider traval. At 9 months now and I don't think it's going to get better on its own

Revision lipo

Really the only way to evaluate you properly is by performing an exam in person and reviewing your concerns.  Best of luck.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, there are several options.  In order to obtain the best advice, an in-person consultation would be most helpful.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD