Oval, slippery lump 3 months post breast reduction?

I had a breast reduction 3 months ago. I've noticed a few very hard areas lately so I have massaged them as per the doctor's recommendation. About a week ago, near one of the hard places, I noticed a lump, about 2 cm. that slips and slides when I move it. It is oval and smooth. I did have a mammogram at the end of March and my tissue was biopsied. I called the surgeon who said this is normal but I'm terrified that it is a tumor. Please advise?

Thank you for your question and I understand your concern.  Having areas of firmness for several months after a reduction is normal.  The specific new lump you have is most likely a normal cyst or some scar tissue that has appeared.   However, any new masses or lumps in a woman's breast need to be evaluated.  I recommend seeing your surgeon for an examination.