Will my mod+ implants "fluff" out more 4 months after surgery? (photos)

I am 4MPO from BA. Started a deflated 34A and got 350cc Mod+. I didn't want huge implants, but am disappointed that my breasts seem to lack projection and lower pole fullness. My nipple still seems to sit toward the lower part of my breast and they just seem more wide and flat. Will they change much at this point? Should i have done HP to get decent projection? Also, my one breast has a slanted flat spot on the bottom..any chance this will resolve itself? I wish id have gone bigger. :/

Will my Moderate + implants "fluff" out more 4 months after surgery?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I see your areas of concern and though nothing is acutely concerning in your results I would recommend a tincture of time approach to allow your implants to settle further and your lower breast skin to stretch.  It appears that you implants are sitting high on your chest and need additional time to drop.  Hang in there!

Will my breasts get better and lower after more time has passed?

Thanks for the question.  Only time will tell, but I would wait at least 6-12 months to see what the final result might be.  This is a little early to be too concerned.  You might ask your Plastic Surgeon what options you might have for the future, but it is not time to be too concerned at this time.

Good luck to you.

Frank Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Implant position

Your implants may need a bit longer to settle into the pocket. I would not rush to do anything just yet. Good luck.

Final Result after Breast Augmentation

I appreciate your concern, but I advise my breast augmentation patients that it can take a full 6 months for the body to acclimate to the implants, as the muscle and skin need to relax to allow the final result to be realized. Your photos demonstrate a very nice result, that I believe will continue to improve over time. I do believe that your lower poles will become fuller. Talk to your surgeon about your issues and try to stay patient. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD