Is there a way to minimize my surgery scars? (photos)

Hello. About two years ago I underwent FTM top surgery. After I got the green light to do so I began using silicone tape and massage to fade the scar but it seems nothing helped. Also I seemed to develop what may be a keloid scar under my left arm along the incision line. I have acne and scar prone skin so I wasn't expecting a complete fade but I feel like I'm two months post op instead of two years. Is there anything that could be done or used that I missed?

Lasers for a deep dark scar

I would begin with Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM followed by fractional lasers to help smooth out color, texture, and contour of your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles