What lip augmentation procedures are recommended? (photos)

I am researching for a lip augmentation I would like to have in early 2015. I have looked at permalip and lip lifts, but neither seem to give the dramatic result I would like. Even the 5 mm permalip seems to have a subtle natural result. I have attached two pics of myself and one to get an idea of a size I would like to achieve. Any suggestions?

What lip augmentation procedures are recommended? (photos) BecomingBel Pittsburgh, PA 13 days ago

I agree with my Plastic Surgery colleagues, go slowly do something in the early phases that will go away if you don't like it and then decide who to proceed. Fat works well, it's your own tissue and if injected well you can have excellent results. It may require touch ups later. Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery

What lip augmentation procedures are recommended?

I am not a proponent of lip lifts because of the permanence of the scars. I recommend injectable dermal fillers, because your tastes may change when it comes to the appearance of your lips as you age. It's like choosing a tattoo. You may like it at first. But, a couple years down the road, you may ask yourself, "What was I thinking?" Thanks for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes. 

Gregory Park, MD

What lip augmentation procedures are recommended

Dear BecomingBel

Base on your expectation as seen in the sample picture, I would say that a combination conservative Bull Horn Lip Lift and filler for the upper lip and just additional filler for the lower lip should help. 

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

Often filler products are the best way to achieve a look that you want. Fat injection is fine too, but it also may need to be repeated.  Best of luck.

Lip injections for fuller Lips

Thank you for posting your photo. It appears that Juvederm would be the best filler to achieve the results that you are looking for. Please consult a board certified dermatologist who does a lot of facial injections for the best cosmetic results.