Injecting filler below my left brow. Any suggestions? (photos)

My suspension is that I have some volume loss below my left brow (right in the pics). I want to try filler injections to the area to see the outcome. How safe would filler injections be in that area? can they cause any permanent side effects? how long can the effects of volume last?

Brow fillers- risks and benefits

I think a face to face consult is needed for this with either a plastic or dermatologist in your area. The area medial to your eyes (namely the inner brow, from the midline) is rather high risk for fillers as there are numerous blood vessels. Caution is needed in this area, please see an experienced specialist for this opinion. Regards, Dr Davin Lim Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist