I am worried my body will reject breast implants and was recently told I am in need of a double mastectomy possibly?

My body rejected an IUD, the ring for birth control, and any piercings I ever had tried to get. I'm afraid my body will never heal from the surgery and reject a foreign object inside. What are the chances of this happening with implants as well?

Thank you for your question.  I would first advise focusing on your overall health and determining your need for a double mastectomy.  Once determined your reconstructive options can be presented to you by a board certified plastic surgeon.  Your ability to have implants placed compared to using your own body's natural tissue can be evaluated and chosen.  Hope this helps.   

Mastectomy and reconstruction

If you are concerned about having breast implants perhaps you are a candidate for autologous ( using your own)tissue reconstruction?