I need advice on my right outer thigh post Lipo nightmare. (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Liposuction - complication not corrected with fat transfers
- I am so very sorry you have had this unfortunate experience.
- This is a difficult problem and probably can't be 100% corrected.
- Fat transfers are the best answer -
- And yes, multiple treatments will be needed.
- It seems the first two fat transfers were done without charging you -
- I understand completely your distress but at the same time, doctors can't work indefinitely for free.
- It will be more expensive if you go to a new surgeon but it is reasonable at this point to at least get a second opinion and a quote on what another surgeon would charge you.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Liposuction - Unhappy with results
You might also like...
I need advice on my right outer thigh post Lipo nightmare.
I feel fat transfer is probably your best solution. I recommend discussing this with your plastic surgeon and try to work out a solution.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.