Is my doctor liable to revise if bottomed out?

I'm now 5 months post op mastopexy augmentation. I always wear a supportive bra. But from 3-4 months post op in bras or bikinis my nipples have been too high, being exposed. Which leaves me to assume poor placement if they've been too high since before being fully healed. Is my surgeon going to be liable to fix them?

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced.  Breast implant displacement can occur despite the procedure being performed correctly.   

In cases where an unfavorable outcomes are present it is best for patients to discuss their concerns in a calm/constructive fashion; most plastic surgeons very much want their patients to be pleased and will do everything they can to improve outcomes.  On the other hand, an accusatory stance taken by a patient does not end up working out well for anybody involved.  For example, I would suggest avoiding using inflammatory term such as "botched"... Overall, staying emotionally even keel tends to be helpful in these cases.

When it comes to revisionary surgery costs, policies will vary: charges such as facility and/or anesthesia fees are quite customary in most practices.  Often, surgeons will reduce or waive fees.  I can tell you personally that I am much more likely to waive fees for patients who demonstrate an understanding of the circumstances as opposed to patients who expect "perfection" and approach the complication in an accusatory or faultfinding fashion.   You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more about corrective surgery. Best wishes for an outcome that you are pleased with long-term.