I'm 2 weeks post BA and I'm sore under my left nipple. Should I worry? (Photo)

I'm on day 16 after breast aug- 400cc silicone gummy, started as 36a/b. For the past two days it is super sore under my left breast nipple. It hurts so bad that I tend to hold it when I walk around.. The pressure makes it feel better. Should I be concerned?There's nothing to see.. My nipple is a bit more sensitive but the Soreness comes right under it.. Not by the stitches.

I'm 2 weeks post BA and I'm sore under my left nipple. Should I worry?

If you are taking the time to post here than BETTER to go see your operative surgeon in a follow up appointment! 

I'm 2 weeks post BA and I'm sore under my left nipple.

Thank you for your question and photos, normally it is normal to experience this at this stage, however you can consult your surgeon for best recommendation.

Post Op Pain

Pain and sensitivity can be related to nerves as they repair  for a month or so after surgery. That might explain why you don't see anything related to the sensation. I recommend that you see your Plastic Surgeon in person just as a precaution to rule out any other cause.

All the best

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr.  Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nipple soreness

While the nipple soreness may be normal. it is worth being examined by your surgeon since this is a recent change.

Thank you for your picture and question.  As this is a change in your healing process I would first recommend reaching out to your surgeon to address the new soreness and to discuss how your healing has gone.  Commonly after an augmentation the nerves of the skin are stretched as a result of swelling and the increased volume supplied by the implants. This stretching can irritate the nerves which can cause a number of different nipple and breast skin sensations including increased/decreased sensitivity or a burning/electrical feeling. These normally resolve spontaneously given enough time. Because your surgeon knows the details of your procedure and healing they can best advise you.