Cost of areola reduction? (Photo)

Hi - for the past couple years, I've been extremely self conscious over the size of my nipples. I'd like to know the cost of a an areola reduction? And the turn around time upon surgery?

Cost of areola reduction?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, exact operation planned… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

The attached link may be helpful to you as well. Best wishes.

Areola Reduction in Turkey Istanbul

Under local anesthesia areola reduction costs between $500 to $1000 in our clinic. Take care :)

Alper Tuncel, MD

Alper Tuncel, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Cost of areola reduction?

Average costs under local anesthesia is from $1,500 to $2,500 in office surgery.....................