Should I call my doctor? Or is this normal? (Photo)

Breast augmentation was 10/20/16 round under muscle 385cc sientra. Under the right breast doesn't look like this. I might just be freaking out.

Discoloration around an incision after breast implants.

Greetings,

The photo most likely demonstrates some local bruising, which can occur right after surgery. There is no substitute for seeing your surgeon and having him (her) check the breast for your peace of mind...  Breast swelling and pain should hasten your contacting the doctor.

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Should I call my doctor? Or is this normal?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph, and congratulations on your augmentation.  It appears that your left breast has a mild to moderate amount of bruising at your incision site as well as some strikethrough of the dressing.  This is not uncommon but keep an eye on the area and report any worsening appearance, increased left breast pain or swelling to your surgeon.  Best wishes. 

Is this normal healing

In general, you can expect some bruising around the healing site. If there is pain or drainage, is best to see your plastic surgeon and have them assess the situation.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Bruising and infection after breast augmentation

Your dressing is intact but you have some bruising and swelling(which is normal).  If you have drainage, fever or worsening pain, those may be signs of infection.  It is best to visit your plastic surgeon ASAP who may wish to change your dressings to examine your wound.

Best wishes for the Best result with your Sientra Implants.

Steven Yarinsky, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Mysterious photo

Hi.  I would recommend that you visit your surgeon so that the dressing can be changed, and your incision evaluated.  All I can see in the photo is some typical bruising - because the bandages are in the way.