Looking for breast explant specialist in Pittsburgh, PA

Explant 12 1/2 yr old salons, over the muscle, 550cc, also removing entire, capsule and possibly a lift. I am 5'2 and 155lbs. Wearing a 34G

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.  Look for someone with lots of experience.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Explantation

Most plastic surgeons do not have a great deal of experience in total capsulectomy as it can be very difficult.  There are only a handful of surgeons in the country that do this well because they do this often.

Susan Kolb, MD

Pittsburgh has many great plastic surgeons who can do this. Go to the link below to find a full list of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS