Will my breast drop, and why does my nipple look like this? (Photos)

Breast lift/implant 7 months ago to right breast and implant to left breast. Unhappy with appearance right nipple/aerola. Why would it look so much bigger? Options to get rid of the scarring? Using silicone scar away strips, massaging and coconut oil. Don't see improvement. Right breast is firmer and doesn't seem to have dropped like my left one. I have been massaging as instructed, using the pressure strap and doing the technique where I grab the implant and push it down doesn't seem to help

Right areola widening

I recommend following up with your PS. He/she can evaluate the right breast. It's possible that the permanent suture typically used to keep the areola smaller has released. You may need a revision of that areola. 

Dr. Blagg

Austin, TX

Areola large

If you had a circumareola procedure perhaps the permanent suture on the one side got loose.  More details are necessary.