If I get Botox in my ankles/calves, will my legs/feet hurt after?

Botox in the Ankles and Calves

Botox is used to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing facial muscles. It is not suggested to be used in the ankles or calves. I am unsure what results you are looking for. I advise you to consult with a doctor who is familiar with Botox.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Botox in the Ankles and Calves

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

If I get Botox in my ankles/calves, will my legs/feet hurt after

I do not think your feet or legs will hurt but I am really unsure why you would consider getting Botox to your ankles or calves. What are you trying to achieve with the Botox?

Botox in ankles/calves

Thank you for your question jwalls1. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expressions. It is not indicated to be used in the ankles or calves. I am not sure I understand why one would want it in that area. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Botox in ankles/calves