For a BBL, can you use someone else's fat?

I am skinny and getting liposuction is completely out of the question. I have been trying so hard to gain weight but for me it is so hard. But I have a friend who is fat an if possible would give me her fat....seriously. It is causing her health problems. We have talked about it and have gotten serious but I don't know if that can be done or not. Is it possible??? And if so what are the side effects?

BBl and fat transplant

Sorry to say, but although technically it is possible you would have to go on immunosuppressant medications to allow the fat to survive like you would for a liver or kidney transplant. Since this is not a life saving procedure, I do not know anyone who would do this. You might try implants if you do  not have enough fat.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. No, unfortunately you cannot use your friends fat.  Your body will reject it. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Can you use someone elses fat for a BBL?

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately someone else's fat can´t be used for a BBL as your body will reject it, tt has to be your own fat. You could consider getting butt implants. Best is a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure. Good luck!

Using someone else's fat for BBL

Unfortunately, No. Fat injection to the buttock area has to come from your own body or else the fat will get rejected or complications will arise.

Umeng David Thao, MD
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Butt Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Only a patient's own fat is able to be transferred to the buttocks in a Brazilian Butt Lift. An alternative method for buttocks augmentation is with gluteal implants. I would recommend an in person consultation to discuss your goals and candidacy.

Leonard Lu, MD

Thank you for your question.It is not possible to inject another persons fat into your body because it will just reject it. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Having a fat donor

Can someone else be my fat donor ? - only if that person is also your identical twin. If not the process of immunologic rejection would cause all the fat to die, along with a host of other potential complications that would occur.