What can I do about this area under my eyes? The fine lines and wrinkles make me not want to smile! (Photo)

I'm 42 years old and have used Botox for my crow's feet (ready to do again). What can I do about this area "under" my eyes? The fine lines.. Wrinkles... Makes me not want to smile! :( I use sunscreen, lotions, etc... Nothing. I'm more interested in hearing if there's a filler, or... I don't know. There's Restyline, Juvaderm, etc.. But I'd prefer an expert to tell me what I need. I don't want to guess.. Then guess wrong.

What can I do about this area under my eyes?

Definitely wrinkles  will be helped by a light peel. You may want to consult with and aesthetician working with a board-certified plastic surgeon.
Good luck to you.

Naples Plastic Surgeon

Fine lines under eyes

You can continue botox and consider either a chemical peel or laser resurfacing of the area.  I do not believe your situation is bad enough for a eyelid lift yet.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD

Ultherapy and retinoid repair cream

The pictures are helpful.

I recommend daily use of retinoid cream - RR Retinoid Repair cream from Kare Skin.

Fractional lasers and Ultherapy will help relieve the fine wrinkles.

As well, some volumization with Belotero or Restylane.

Find a core physician who has experience with Ultherapy.

See the link below.

Fillers for the lower lids

From your photos, it appears that a filler like Juvederm, expertly and judiciously placed in your tear troughs should do the trick.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon or Derm. Good luck

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

The Fine Lines Under the Eyes

The fine lines under the eyes respond very favorably to the laser resurfacing, fat injection and even better, the combination. On rare occasions removal of redundant skin may become necessary but this does nee seem necessary on your case. 
Happy Mother's Day (if you are a mother)

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon