36 yr old Mom. Would like to be 32C the perfect round C & currently a 32 small B. How many CC's? Looking to get Silicone (photo)

I have a very athletic frame because I run everyday. My nipples are approximately 8 1/2 inches apart. I am looking to be the perfect round 32C. I am looking to look good in a swimsuit and not have to wear a padded bra. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

#Breastaugmentation #BreastAug #Implants #Breastimplants

Hi Athleticmommy, Thanks for your question on which implant size would be best for you. Since there is no way to say definitively over the internet which size would be optimal for you, take comfort in the fact that the surgeon uses your unique measurements and is able to provide you with a general range.  In many cases the board certified plastic surgeon can best be your guide as they’ve met with you in person and heard your aesthetic goals. You may consider doing 3-D imaging; however with nearly all the breast cases we’ve performed, we’ve found patients enjoy doing a live “try on” session where they actually can “try on” the implant in a non-padded bra in our office.  This does not give an exact measurement of outcome, rather it gives a nice idea of what to expect. For patients who desire a more natural look we like to recommend the shaped implant.  For patients who desire a more full, voluptuous look we recommend a higher profile implant. And remember that all breasts have at least some amount of asymmetry (we like to say they’re like sisters and not twins).  My very best to you –Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Implant for a C cup

I would recommend somewhere between 250-350cc, however this is simply based on your images.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for the post and the photo. Based on your history, desired size, and athletic lifestyle, you are a great candidate for a breast augmentation. You will find a variety of opinions here, but for thin athletes, I prefer a textured round silicone implant under the muscle. The act of running, esp long distance can increase the risk of bottoming out, at least in my practice experience. The textured implants do not move as much and are less prone to this. 
As far as size, you should seek several in person consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area before making any final decisions. One easy way to help find the right size is to do the rice test. Take an old pair of nylons, and fill them with dry rice. wear that inside your bra for a couple hours and see what volume you like. The conversion is 1 ounce of dry rice = approximately 30 cc of volume. That will help you at least get a ballpark estimate of the implant size you are hoping to achieve. 
For thin athletic patients most will pick something in the 300 cc mod profile range, but you should try them on in the office to see if you prefer the mod vs the high profile type. 
The hardest thing for athletes is to stop running after surgery to allow for adequate healing time. Generally it will be 1-2 months before you can resume running. 
As always, it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health conditions you have are managed by your primary care md. 
Best to you.

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Cc and cup size

Congratulations on your future procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern. Breast augmentation is a great option with you. In theory, 150 to 200 cc will give you a cup size increase. Depending on your current size you will need this amount to increase the desire cup. However, I always tell my patients that cup size is truly not the goal. The goal is to achieve the shape that will git better your body and perception, not a label from a company.
Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Wishing you the best in your journey

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for breast augmentation.    The most accurate way to determine the best implant for you is through an in-person consultation.  Your individual chest wall measurements will serve as a guide to help determine the ideal size of the implant.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Choosing implants

Your best bet when you are trying to decide on implants is to try on sizers of the exact implant you are considering inside a very tight sports bra. This will give you a close idea of what you will look like. More importantly the dimensions or width of the implants need to match and fit your frame and body. If you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in breast augmentation he or she should be able to help you with this in their office. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #breastaugmentation

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

36 yr old Mom. Would like to be 32C the perfect round C & currently a 32 small B. How many CC's? Looking to get Silicone

Thank you for your question. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and find an option that works for you. An in-person assessment is always best. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Breast augmentation in an athletic person

Thank you for your question.  It is important to respect the natural architecture of the breast, so that the implant base does not exceed the natural base dimension of the breast.  I would also recommend a position for the implant under the muscle to avoid excess fullness in the upper portion of the breasts.  I suspect that an implant in the 275cc range could work well for you.  Anatomical breast sizers and some of the simulation technologies can help you to get a sense of what the breast will look like.  Also look at the before and after pictures of the surgeon you are considering to make sure that you and the surgeon have a similar personal aesthetic.  Best of luck.

John Q. Cook, MD

Since you are so slim and athletic, I would recommend a round or anatomic textured silicone gel implant in the subglandular position in the 250-300 cc Moderate Profile range.   Best wishes, Dr. T

Thank you for your question and photograph.  Breast implant selection is an exciting, but stressful part of the breast augmentation process as there are so many choices. Unfortunately it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome. I would recommend you see a board certified plastic surgeon, they are in the best position to ensure that the implants the two of your decide upon are the right ones to meet your expectations.  It may be wise for you to "try on" several of the implants so that you can have a better visual representation as to what they would look like in clothing.  Best wishes!