Is my scar still healing? (photos)

I fell and injured my nose a month ago. It made a horizontal laceration when I fell. It has so far healed very nicely. The only thing now is a small line/scar that is still a little discolored. When I push up the skin on my nose slightly you can't see it at all. Is it still healing/filling in or will I need some work done?

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

You are still in the beginning stages of healing. You can begin treatments with lasers, microneedling/PRP, and skin care once healed. Please see an expert for an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Is my scar still healing?

Thank you for your question and photograph and I am sorry to hear of your fall.  Your laceration appears to be healing well and should leave you with an imperceptible scar, but as long as the cut is red on the outside you are still healing on the inside.  Scars can often mature and fade over the course of a year or more, so you should continue to see improvement.