Does my stomach look normal after being 3 weeks post op of TT & lipo? (Photo)

Hi Doctor's, I was wondering if it's normal to feel and look like this my stomach is still big not as bad as it was but not flat and I have a scab that's heeling slow and it hurts like a tingling pain. Had a appointment with the surgeon but I felt like I was asking stupid questions. I know I should be swollen but it's a lot and because I had stress fat I was told he got most of it but not all . I really just want to feel like half my self .

Post Op Concerns

Sorry you are not feeling like yourself, You should feel 100% comfortable asking your surgeon any questions pre or post op. Everyone heals at different speeds, but if you are not happy with your results or are worried about the rate at which you are healing, definitely share those concerns with your surgeon. Best of luck. 

Any reputable surgeon

will always want the best results possible for their patients and if you're having concerns, you should be able to discuss all of them, regardless of how silly you may think it is.  Only your surgeon can provide you the reassurances you need and you should also find out what the revision policy is just in case you need it.

Curtis Wong, MD

Dr derby

Thank you for your question and the photos. It is difficult to give you an answer without seeing a before photo. I feel that you should share all these concerns with your surgeon , even the "silly" questions , and he/she needs to make time for you. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Please discuss all your concerns with your surgeon. Your surgeon is there to help guide you through the surgery and process of healing. Your surgeon can also examine you to see if you just have normal swelling, or have a collection of fluid, a seroma, that needs to be drained. You are still very early in the healing process and will be a few more weeks before you feel like yourself.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon