Had to get stitches again 4 days ago; Dr. said there was a slight possibility it can get infected? (Photos)

Kinda worried. I am 1 month post tt. My skin feels hard where it is red and swollen is this normal?

Sutured Contaminated Wound

Basic surgical principles dictate you don't suture a contaminated/chronically open wound.  You need to have those sutures removed asap. You have an infection in that photo.
Best of luck.

Lower abdominal cellulitis and compromised tissues?

You definitely have redness of your incision and possible compromised tissues; I would recommend aggressive intervention to stop tissue infection and death which will only result in you losing more infra-umbilical tissue and subsequently compromise your results. If are able to resolve the redness and you should still be able to have a good result.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Had to get stitches again 4 days ago; Dr. said there was a slight possibility it can get infected?

The redness may be indicative of soothing deeper going on. Every Plastic Surgeon has their own protocol for handling this type situation. Best to confer with your BC PS for the best course of action. 

Risks of infection following secondary closure

depends a lot of your surgeon's techniques.  Regardless, if you have spreading redness and any other signs of progressive inflammation, you should be in contact with your surgeon for further management. 

Curtis Wong, MD