My areola is a size of a normal chocolate chip cookie and i want it to be small like a vanilla wafer. (photo)

I hate my areolas so much they discuss me i just want to kno how much will it cost

My areola is a size of a normal chocolate chip cookie and i want it to be small like a vanilla wafer.

I am sorry to hear about the concerns your areola size cause.  Based on the photograph, I think your concerns are understandable and that it may take more than one operation (staged) to safely reduce the areola size.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, exact operation planned… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

The attached link may be helpful to you as well. Best wishes.