Asian double eyelid surgery two years, any treatment can reduce scar and tissue?

I had asian double eyelid surgery two years ago. When I open eyes, it looks good. But when I close eyes or look at down, others can easily see it is not nature. there is scar and chunk inside the eyelid. I just want to know is there any treatment can reduce scar and tissue?

Scarring on eyelids

It'd be hard to answer your question without seeing photos.  However, if it's hypertrophic, you may try kenalog injection to see if the scar responds to it.  If it doesn't, you may need a scar revision with better post-operative scar management this time around.  Hope that helps.

Goretti H. Taghva MD