Is this mark on my lower lip just a scar from biting my lip or is it more serious? (Photos)

I've had this red mark on my lower lip for about 2 months (it hasn't changed in appearance that I can see). It looks like a cut that is not healing, so could it be from where I bit my lip/picked at it and now there is a scar/mark or could it be something more serious? I used to pick and bite my lips a lot, which makes me wonder if it is just from that or if it could be something that requires treatment. Thanks so much for your help!

Angioma treatment on lower lip

This is likely an angioma and will respond to vascular laser followed by Plato's Scar Serum. No excision is necessary. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles