I just had surgery on 8/4/2016 and I noticed I have a flat spot on my right butt cheek. Is that normal?

What do I have to do to get red of the flat spot In my butt

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon. You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.
Best of luck!!

BBL and flat spot

Not knowing what you looked like before, and seeing photos, one can't really say. It is too early to tell as the tissues are probably very swollen.