Will laser lipo help me? I'm 29, 2 kids and healthy, just trying to lose my stomach bulge (Photo)

Should I do traditional lipo or will the laser lipo give me good results? Please help

Laser Lipo vs traditional lipo

You would be a good candidate for either form of liposuction. In general traditional Lipo is performed under general anesthesia with just a small amount of numbing solution injected into the fat before the procedure and with Laser Lipo the patients are usually awake because a larger amount of numbing solution is injected into the fat which numbs the area, reduces the amount of bleeding and prepares the fat for the laser. The laser is used to melt the fat and tighten the skin. It also coagulates the blood vessels which reduces the amount of bleeding during the procedure and therefore the amount of bruising and swelling during the healing phase. And because of this the recovery is usually faster and more comfortable than from traditional liposuction. However the results are determined by the skill of the physician performing the procedure so make sure you see an experienced provider. Good luck.

Livingston Physician

Laser Lipo is right for you!

Yes!  You are who laser liposuction was designed for.  You are young and healthy with good skin and a small amount of fat.  A gifted liposuction surgeon can sculpt you abdomen and waist into a very nice figure.

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician

​Liposculpture

Many people seek liposuction because they want to improve their contour and remove fat from specific areas including abdomen, hips, thighs, back, arms, chest and neck. I would recommend Tumescent Liposculpturing-  a mixture of local anesthetics and adrenaline, a special solution called tumescent fluid is created. This fluid is inserted into the treated area through tiny access points. It helps numb the treated area controls bleeding and reacts with your fat making it easier to remove. The fat is then suctioned out through a blunt tubular instrument called a cannula.The recovery process is different for everyone, but within a day after your Liposculpturing, you should be up and walking around. You may return to work/school and normal activity 4 days after surgery. You can resume exercising 10 days after surgery. 

Liposuction

Hello,Traditional liposuction would give you a great result. Consider lipo360 for full torso contouring. This will provide reduction of waist line, back fat and bra rolls

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician

Maybe but only in person examination can allow that dx to be made! I think a mini TT with Lipo would be better option but not sure.