I have implants but lost one of the bottom buttons that are glued into the bottom denture.

Where can I get this repaired and any idea on cost?

Doctor Answers 1

Lost implant attachment for denture

The best place to get it repaired is where you had it made the first time. If you are no longer living in that area, you should search for a dentist who does implant retained Denture Restorations. They would be able to identify the part you need, order it and have the lab reattach it to the Denture so that you regain the stability and retention that you had the first time it was made..Douglas Jopling, DDSDallas, Texas area

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.