Should I allow the same surgeon to operate on me for a 3rd time? (photo)

BL and implants were done October 2015. Has suspicions of cap con and express to Dr. I wasn't not taken seriously until I demanded to be seen. At that point it was too severe so at 4 months PO they had to be redone. 2nd time he placed the implanted lower since they didn't drop the first time. I expressed my dissatisfaction and he was dismissive about the issue. Now that I left a negative review on real self he wants to fix. I look like I need a lift all over again.

Breast revision

Thank you for your question. Breast Augmrenation with Breast Lift in a single stage is a difficult procedure.Some surgeons will only do these procedures seperatively to allow for more predictability in postoperative period . Implants need to descend into the dissected pocket and the skin will relax. In my practice I will do the Augmentation/mastopexy  in one stage but tell my patients they may need a revision . As in all cosmetic procedures sometimes a revision or touch up may be needed. Ultimately , the decision for whom you want to operate on you is up to you. It is important for you to have realistic expectations and to discuss them with your plastic surgeon preoperatively.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Should I allow the same surgeon to operate on me for a 3rd time?

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery.  Based on your photograph,  you seem like you will benefit from revisionary surgery that may involve maneuvers such as capsulorraphy and/or additional breast lifting.  These types of revisionary operations are occasionally necessary, especially for patients who undergo breast augmentation/lifting surgery, after significant weight loss.

Ultimately, choice of plastic surgeon will be a very personal decision that only you can make; key will be that you have confidence that your plastic surgeon has significant experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery, achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with.