Lots of extra skin sagging on my arms. What can I do?

I was 253 lbs and am now down to 170. I am 27 years old. I exercise daily and have had not much luck. What can I do?? Please help

Brachioplasty

Great question and good job on losing all of that weight.  The first thing to do is to make sure you're at your goal weight. If you continue to lose more weight you're just going to get more extra skin on your arms. The second thing to do it to make sure your weight has been stable for at least six months. Once you've done both of these then it's time to do something about your excess skin. If you have excess skin or excess skin plus some fat you might be a good candidate for a brachioplasty with or without additional liposuction.  In my opinion you should see a board-certified plastic surgeon for evaluation for either one of these options. I hope this helps and best of luck in your area.