Photorejuvenation Light Therapy for Skin and Hair?

I recently bought quasar for my skin and wondering if i can give it to my dad to use on his thin hair, instead of buying hairmax for him? How is Quasar different from Hairmax laser comb? are these products both made with the same kind of laser?

Laser light therapy does not always work for hair growth. If you want to buy or try a product, do your research.

Laser light therapy does not always work for hair growth. If you want to buy or try a product, do your research.  If you believe one product is more expense than the other and want to buy the cheaper brand, it does not always mean it will be less effective either. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon