Tummy tuck 2 years ago- itching so intense I'm causing bleeding. Any suggestions?

I had a tummy tuck 2 years ago. The itching from my belly bottom downward is to intense that I'm itching at night until it bleeds. Using nails, rough side of sponges, loofahs, anything I can. I also lay in bed with ice in the area but really I'm getting no relief. How can I stop this and why is it happening 2 years later? I don't notice it in the day but at night, it's intense and I can't relieve it. Suggestions? Anyone in Phoenix who min want to see me? Help!

TT and itching

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear this. I recommend you to see a your PS for guidance or a dermatologist for evaluation. It is unusual to have itching like this and it may or may not even related to TT.