Thermage (or other non-surgical options) for hooded eyelids? (photo)

Hi! I'm 37 years old and have always had "hooded" eyes (I've had people ask me if I'm Asian, which I'm not). In the last couple of yrs my upper lids have gotten more droopy. I'm tired of looking like I'm half asleep all the time, and would like to lessen that Asian look; but I'm not ready for surgery. I also don't want my brow lifted, just want upper eyelids to be visible when my eyes are open. Am I a good candidate for Thermage? Is there a better non-surgical treatment?

Thermage for Eyes

I agree with Dr. Ermer in that nonsurgical procedures will give you minimal results.  Thermage does provide some immediate tightening for eyelids that continues to improve over 4 to 6 months after treatment.  If you are not ready to do surgery I would suggest meeting with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist to discuss noninvasive options.

Eye hooding

There are many different ways to reduce hooding if you don't want surgery from Botox to Thermage to other Fractionated lasers. Please consult an expert in cosmetic dermatology for the best results. Best, Dr. Green

Eyelid Wrinkles - Ultherapy, Thermage, ThermiSmooth, Fillers, Botox, Laser Resurfacing

your type of skin needs surgical removal/treatment. I suggest a formal consult.  Any of the non invasive options will do minimal results.  Best, Dr. Emer.