Am I Able to Get the Result from the Picture Bellow? (photo)

I couldn't really finds the best way to describe how I would like my body to be, so I a picture of me using Photoshop Liquify to kind of give you an idea of what I want. I am also posting the same picture without it being edited. How and where will I be able to get this result? Thank you so much for you time.

Am I Able to Get the Result from the Picture Bellow?

Your desires appear very reasonable.  I have used many different machine available today, but my preference is SmartLipo.  It can be done under local anesthesia and will give you good contouring of the abdomen and love handles that you desire.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Expectations from surgery

Your expectations are in line.  You will benefit by a precision liposuction where each body part is approached as it it were a neck or cheek....liposculpture.    I prefer the Vaser System for such precision and feel I get the very best with this system.  Seek 3 consults from ABPS-FACS surgeons who do a large volume of liposuction.  You should be fine.  My Best,  Dr C

Expectations from surgery

Reasonable expectations

I do many liposuction and liposculpting procedures.  I think the "after" photos are a reasonable expectation.  Contouring in the "muffin top" area can give your a more sculpted appearance.  It will also enhance the look of your buttocks.  Thanks for the question

Reasonable expectations

I think that these photos represent reasonable results if you find the right surgeon.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Yes,

If I am understanding which is your before and which is your after, you goals are very realistic and should be obtainable with liposuction,    Best regards,   Lane F. Smith, M.D.

Yes,

Finish Sculpting Your Body With Liposculpture

From the photos you provided, the results you want seem achievable through liposculpture. Tumescent liposuction or liposculpture works best on people who are already in good shape, as you are. Excess fat is removed to further define the shape, accentuate muscles if desired, and give a more toned appearance. Once the fat has been removed, it won't come back unless you gain weight. In your case, liposculpture would be performed to remove excess fat on your hips and abdomen. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to find out if you are a candidate for liposculpture.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Lipo candidate

Based on the photographs you postedd, it appears that you have reasonable expectations and are a good candidate for liposuction.

Lipo candidate

Cellulaze for Cellulite

Thank you for posting a photo. It looks like your would be a good candidate for Cellulaze to the buttocks. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure that will smooth over the skin. I recommend a consultation with your surgeon to be sure this is the best procedure for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze for Cellulite

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Liposculture in conjunction with diet and exercise.

Thank you for your question and the pictures.

Liposhaping in conjunction with diet and exercise should be able to give you the look you want. Exilis during the recovery period after surgery may be helpful too.

To be sure what is right for you, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation.

I hope this helps. Best wishes!

I hope this helps. Best wishes!