Looking for smaller jaw, even defined jaw with Botox/fillers, if done in the nasolabial folds will it make cheeks bigger? Cost?

I am 23 and have never done this before. I want botox/fillers in the lips, jaw and nasiolabial folds..

Facial Contouring

Facial contouring is an art.  You need to consult an experienced board certified dermatologist who is experienced with product placement and cosmetic injections.  Botox can be used in the masseter muscle to decrease the angle of the face and produce facial slimming.  Juvederm Voluma injected into the mid face would be the best injection to increase the cheeks and give more volume.

Jawline Contouring -- Avoid Implants, Get Bellafill or Radiesse with Sculptra By Cannula Injection

I suggest you go to a facial contouring expert who specializes in fillers and fat transfer for male facial defining. Botox works well to decrease the massaeter and hi definition liposuciton works well on the neck and jowls.  Cannula injections limit side effects and give meticulous contouring. I have patients travel from all over the world for this. Do not compromise your care for cost or distance. Best, Dr. Emer.

Looking for smaller jaw, even defined jaw with Botox/fillers, if cone in the nasolabial folds will it make cheeks bigger? costs?

If you have large jaw muscles (Masseter muscles) over the angle of the jaw, Botox can reduce the size of these muscles and make the jaw appear narrower and more refined.  Enhancement of the cheeks and  cheek bones can be achieved with an injectable filler (Voluma).  Costs for Botox can run from $12 to $15 per unit (it may take 25 to 50 units to treat the Masseter muscle) .  costs for Voluma run approximately $1,000 to $1,150 per syringe.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your questions.  Botox and fillers can both be used to help slim and define a woman's jawline.  Be sure to use an experience injector to get the results you are looking for.  As far as the NLF, fillers do an excellent job of restoring lost volume and support, but will not make your cheeks bigger.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon who can make the best recommendations to give you the results you want through an in-person examination.  

Filler and Botox.

Thank you for your question. Botox can be used to slim the jawline. Treating the nasolabial folds (NLFs) with filler will not enhance cheeks. Typically 1-2 syringes are used to treat the NLFs, the price associated with a syringe is individual to the clinic, typically $600.

Hope this helps,

Martin Jugenburg, MD