Is it possible for scar tissue to form very rapidly again after it has been surgically removed? (photos)

My right implant fell into place immediately after surgery. My intuition led me to believe it was not going to drop without surgery so my doctor and I decided additional surgery would be best. During surgery to drop my left implant manually, my doctor found a great amount of scar tissue, a blood clot, and fluid build up (golf ball sizes). Three weeks have passed since this last procedure and my implant still has not dropped. I'm concerned, that if further surgery is done the issue will persist.

Likely will need more surgery

Your photos show issues that in my experience will not resolve with time.  It is quite likely that you will need more surgery in the future. 

Scar Tissue After Surgery

Always contact your plastic surgeon if you have concerns about post-operative infection, bleeding, swelling, fever, excessive bruising, or any new and sudden changes in the feeling or look of your implants, breasts or incisions.

Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing. If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.