Had rhinoplasty 3 weeks post op and banged my nose with latter! Will this heal? (Photo)

I had. Rhinoplasty three weeks post op and got banged with the letter on my nose. Got super swollen and bled for a good two hours had clots of blood and all,My doctor put cartlidge on the tip but now I have a little ball of something on the inside of my left nostril by tip.. I sent pics to my surgeon and X-Ray it shows being fractured on the top bone. My doctor said it could be the tip, it's hard cause he's in mexico where I had procedure done,!I'm in the U.S.Will I need to have my surgery again

Trauma after rhinoplasty

I'm sorry this happened. IT'S NOT A GREAT IDEA TO GO OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY TO HAVE SURGERY AND NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW UP.

YOU may need to see another board certified US plastic surgeon to see what he thinks on his physical examination.

IF MAJOR DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE A REOPERATION MAY BE NECESSARY. The surgeon however may wait a long time to reoperate

Nasal injury after rhinoplasty

Definitely have your surgeon take a look at your nose. It sounds like you had a pretty severe trauma during the early phase of healing. Your surgeon can give you the best advice about how to proceed. Good luck!

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon