Can I have a revision rhinoplasty on nose after permanent filler?

I had a righnoplasty 3 years ago but i didint like the results. Too much bone was taken out. So a few months ago i put Bellafill (artefill) on my nose to augmant the bridge and i was really happy with the results. The filler was placed on top of my bride bone and on the rip with a cunula.The results lasted like 2 months then my nose went back to being almost the same. So my question is can i still get revision righnoplasty? And have permanent filler removed or is there any type of risk involved?

RHINOPLASTY AFTER FILLERS

Once you have had a rhinoplasty and then a permanent filler on the nose, another rhinoplasty may be more difficult to perform, especially from more scar tissue under the skin and a more compromised blood supply. Please check with a Board cerified Plastic surgeon or Facial plastic surgeon, to have a complete evaluation about your case and your options.

Revision rhinoplasty after fillers

It would be possible to get a revision surgery after fillers are placed in the nose. I would recommend visiting with a revision rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss your options.

Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty after permanent fillers

It is possible to have a rhinoplasty procedure after permanent filler placement. It's important to show your prospective rhinoplasty surgeon photos of Your nose prior to the injections so that they have an understanding of what your nose looked like before the nose was artificially inflated with injectables.