Referrals for Tummy tuck doctors in Arizona? (photos)

I would like to get some referrals for a good tummy tuck doctor in Arizona, trying to lose 10-15 pounds before getting the tummy tuck but I want to find the perfect doctor to start planning my surgery. Thank you!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Referrals for Tummy tuck doctors

Thanks for the question.  I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   I hope this, and the attached link ( dedicated to tummy tuck surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Tummy tuck surgeons in AZ

There are a lot of great plastic surgeons in the Valley that could help you rejuvenate your abdomen and waist appearance.  Starting here on RealSelf is a good first step.  Take a look at the before and after photos of plastic surgeons you are considering and determine which tummy tuck results you like the most.  Also take a look at the online reviews here and elsewhere to get an idea of how other patients experience were with the plastic surgeons you are considering.  Finally, arrange some in person consultations to decide which surgeon is likely to be the best suited for you.I hope this helps.All the best,Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD