What procedures are needed to thin my back, stomach and thigh fat? While making my butt larger?

I have love handles and a lower stomach and back fat near my arms my arms and inner thighs are a little droopy too. I want a no bump figure. Is it possible to take fat from that many places? And get by butt or boobs, infected or filled with what you take out of the other areas?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Liposuction and fat grafting

It is possible, and very common in my practice, to contour the body through liposuction and fat grafting. Excess fat is removed from areas that bother you and is then injected into areas such as the buttocks to improve the shape and proportions of your body. A board certified plastic surgeon would need to examine you and will discuss how much fat can be removed safely at one time.

Ashley Gordon, MD

Procedures to thin the back, stomch and thigh while making buttocks larger

• Thank you for your question about your liposuction and buttock enlargement.
  • You can have liposuction of areas where you have too much fat.
  • The fat can be injected into the breasts or buttocks to enlarge them.
  • I strongly suggest you see a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss what procedures to have.
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- FEMALE HI DEF PROCEDURE

What you are requesting is a female hi definition procedure. VASER will provide contouring and sculpting with skin tightening and fat grafting will cause lift and enhancement in the buttock and breast. I suggest consulting with a VASER hi definition body contouring specialist for further evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer